The Procurement Round-Up 2017: A Public Purchasing Seminar
Designed for Public Purchasing Professionals with special emphasis on the latest developments that are essential in purchasing.
November 30 & December 1, 2017
The Menger Hotel
204 Alamo Plaza
San Antonio, TX 78205
Phone: (210) 223-4361
For reservations at the Menger Hotel call local phone number (210) 223-4361. All instructional sessions will be held at the The Menger Hotel, San Antonio, Texas
- Persons planning to attend should make guest room reservations with The Menger Hotel.
- The Menger Hotel has set aside a block of rooms at $149.00 for seminar participants.
- Their phone number is 210-223-4361; please give them our Group No. ISM-ROUNDUP
- Please note this is the main host hotel.
Who should take this seminar and why . . . . .
This seminar is intended to highlight the latest developments that are essential in the purchasing management of public institutions. It is critical that public purchasing officials be abreast of the current popular purchasing methods, the new rules and regulations, and the methods of evaluations to handle the modern taxpayer’s attitudes, particularly in mass media articles.
This seminar is designed for directors of purchasing, purchasing agents, purchasing buyers, directors of finance, business managers, purchasing clerks, and warehouse supervisors. This program is applicable to all areas of the public sector, including counties, municipalities, school districts, junior colleges, and colleges.
The seminar is two day, a Thursday and Friday. There will be general sessions on Thursday, November 30th, and Friday, December 1st.
CERTIFICATION | Continuing Education Credit Hours
- Participants who successfully complete this program will receive fifteen (15) hours of continuing education. They may be applied toward the ISM C.P.S.M and/or A.P.P program requirements. ISM’s consent to provide a program number for this educational event is not an endorsement of this program or its content by ISM.
- Texas State Board of Accountancy (CPA’s): Participants will earn 16 continuous professional education (CPE) hours, certified.
- Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO)– Certified TASBO member may qualify for continuous education credit for hours attended.
- This seminar Continuing Education hours may also be applied to CPPB Certification Program and NIGP Certification Program.
Registration – November 29th– 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
November 30 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Program Schedule
December 1 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Program Schedule
TUITION AND FEES
$350.00 Per Person for Non-ISM
$325.00 Per Person for ISM Members, TASBO, NGIP, TxPPA Members and CPAs
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR FOR THE PROCUREMENT ROUND-UP? Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU MAY CONTACT:
Adrian Garcia Ph. (956) 266-2606
Melonie Perry Ph. 1-512-483-7127